While much is required to become a registered nurse, there is not much additional work beyond that to become a travel nurse. Most travel nurse requirements vary by geographic location, or facility family. You may be surprised at how easy it is to start working in this...
Month: August 2018
- Long Term Care Facilities in Idaho Impacted by the Pandemic
- Assistants Looking for High-Paying CNA Jobs Come to Nursa™
- Meet Charity: A Dedicated Restorative Skilled Nursing Assistant
- Meet Stephanie: An Empathetic Nurse with a Heart for Veterans
- Meet Misti: A Hardworking Agency Nurse Who Loves Her Patients