Fall in Love with High-Paying RN Jobs in Nampa, Idaho
Registered nursing (RN) jobs in Idaho are open for nurses looking to pick up shifts. Nampa, Idaho is a hot spot for registered nurses to find jobs, and the per diem gigs pay some of the highest hourly rates in the industry. Keep reading to learn more about this city in the state of Idaho and why RNs love working PRN jobs in Nampa, and how they find them.
Nampa Idaho is a Great Place to Live and/or Work
With Idaho having remote mountain towns and frontier areas, it becomes a struggle for many healthcare facilities to find enough nurses to fill their open jobs. Since the pandemic, Idaho has experienced a massive nurse shortage. Reports claim that after two periods of the pandemic, Idaho lost 26% of its nursing workforce. This has become a huge crisis for rural hospitals in Idaho.
How are hospitals dealing with the nursing shortage? With the demand for nurses growing much higher than ever before, healthcare facilities in Nampa, Idaho have PRN jobs for nurses of all kinds.
How Much Does A Registered Nurse Make In Idaho?
The average salary an RN would make in Nampa, Idaho is between $53,950 and $96,743. RNs in Idaho earn higher salaries than the typical U.S. wage earner. Idaho is a great place to work as a nurse. With the high demand for nurses, and hospitals turning to healthcare staffing apps, now is the best time to get the positions you want without the hassle of a hiring process.
More About Nampa, Idaho
Nampa is the largest city in Canyon County, Idaho. With its low cost of living and abundant rural areas, it’s a quiet spot in Idaho to start working. Whether you’re a long-time resident in Nampa or a first-time tourist there are some things you might want to check out while working there.
A Few Things to Do in Nampa
- Nampa’s Farmers’ Market:
- Located in Historic Downtown in Lloyd Square Park, the market provides a venue for local farmers, artisans, and producers to display and sell fresh produce. Founded in 1989, the founders’ goal was to create a community market that provided local food and products made by friends and neighbors. The Farmers’ Market contributes to supporting small and local businesses by attracting new customers to Nampa’s Historic Downtown area. Definitely worth the trip if you’re looking to find some fresh produce along with the entertainment and music that you may see at the market. They are open every Saturday from April to October.
- Lakeview Park:
- This is one of Nampa’s oldest and most scenic parks. Lakeview is a landmark community park; home to several sporting events, wedding venues, and an amphitheater available for outdoor concerts. Lakeview Park is a very scenic park with rose gardens, historical displays, and even an aquatic center. With its many picnic shelters, playgrounds, and bike trails, it’s a great place to spend time in nature while spring is still in season.
- Canyon County Historical Society Museum:
- Established in 1972, the museum has become a storehouse for its local treasures. Displaying these treasures since 1976, the volunteer staff work to continue preserving, protecting, and sharing the once Nampa Train Depot Station. Showcasing artifacts from Canyon County and railroad collections, the museum is dedicated to educating and preserving the buildings and artifacts in Canyon County. Visiting this museum is an enjoyable and educational experience, and definitely worth the visit if you’re ever interested in learning more about Canyon County’s history.
- Lake Lowell:
- Dammed in 1908, Lake Lowell is one of the largest off-stream reservoirs in Nampa, Idaho. The lake offers activities like swimming, fishing, boating, birdwatching, hiking, wildlife viewing, and hunting. The Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center is close by, showcasing interpretive displays, wildlife viewing area, and hands-on activities for kids. This reservoir offers a great opportunity to get out and get in touch with nature. If you ever need to get out and enjoy your day outside, Lake Lowell is a great place to visit.
How To Find Jobs For RNs In Idaho
With healthcare staffing apps becoming the new thing healthcare facilities are turning to for new open shifts, there is no better time than now to download Nursa™. Nursa™ is a PRN nurse staffing app that allows nurses to find new jobs with just the push of a button.
We quickly answer the “How to find per diem jobs near me?” with a push of a button. We’re here to help you easily search for job openings, and opportunities to continue your career in healthcare. If you’re looking for jobs in Idaho, verify your license and start finding jobs in Nampa today!