Looking For Per Diem RN Jobs In Dallas, Texas?
New Texas nursing jobs are opening up, and are ready to be filled. After two years of the pandemic, we are still seeing the effect it has taken on the healthcare field in Texas. The results of nurse burnout and turnover have taken a toll in Dallas and other cities throughout the nation. A lack of proper protective equipment, effective patient care, and energy has resulted in the nursing shortage we see today. Even before the pandemic, Hospitals and other healthcare facilities in Texas were projected to be short 60,000 nurses at the end of the decade. Many worry that this will only get worse. Due to the shortage, more licensed practical nurse (LPN), registered nurse(RN), and allied health jobs are open and available for per diem clinicians.
What Is The RN Salary In Dallas?
The average RN salary in Dallas, Texas is $68,548. It is one of the most high-paying cities for nurses in Texas. PRN and RN nursing jobs in Dallas, Texas are always open for aspiring nurses to fill in those positions.
Things To Do In Dallas Texas
Whether you’re a long-time resident or a tourist, there’s always something new to learn about Dallas, Texas.
Places To Visit and Things To Do in Dallas, Texas:
- Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
- A nationally acclaimed 66-acre display garden features breathtaking floral displays all year long. Nestled on the shores of White Rock Lake, the Dallas Arboretum was named “One of the Most Breathtaking Gardens in the World” by Architectural Digest. Dallas Blooms festival boasts of over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs, 3,000 azaleas, and hundreds of Cherry Blooms-February-April.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- At the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, you can race a T. rex, challenge friends in robot competitions, explore the astonishing links between dinosaurs and modern-day birds, experience a simulated earthquake, journey through the universe, and test what it means to “be human”. Everything from dinosaurs to DNA to diamonds is packed into five levels of hands-on discovery and adventure to inspire the life-long learner in all of us.
- The Dallas World Aquarium
- The adventure at The Dallas World Aquarium begins at the top of the rainforest exhibit, where exotic birds, such as Cocks-of-the-rock and many species of toucans, can be seen. Lounging around are Two-toed and Three-toed sloths. Endangered animals, such as Orinoco crocodiles, Giant river otters, Antillean manatees, and several species of monkeys are part of the many conservation projects. The aquarium portion displays interesting marine life, including Japanese crabs, jellyfish, Leafy, Weedy, and Ribbon seadragons. Black-footed and Blue penguins can be seen swimming as guests enjoy the outdoor South Africa exhibit. Sharks, rays, and sawfish are only a few of the fish living in the Mundo Maya cenote. Safe from Neotropical eagles and euphonias, tanagers, and hummingbirds. Reptiles and amphibians are significant to the Maya culture and can be seen throughout the exhibit.
- Bishop Arts District
- Located in the heart of North Oak Cliff, the Bishop Arts District is home to over 60 independent boutiques, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and art galleries, making it one of Dallas’ most unique neighborhoods. The Bishop Arts District is a neighborhood rich in history, and every shop and restaurant is operated independently.
- Dallas Zoo
- The largest zoological experience in Texas, the 106-acre Dallas Zoo offers fun, educational and entertaining experiences for the whole family. The Zoo’s mission is to inspire a passion for nature and conserve wildlife, and guests can see a number of endangered species and learn about a variety of conservation projects the Dallas Zoo supports. Guests will see the fastest land mammal on Earth, the cheetah, as well as African lions who often spend their days sleeping just inches away from the viewing wall inside the Serengeti Grill restaurant. The Wilds of Africa area features rare animals such as gorillas, chimpanzees, and okapi.
How to Find High-Paying RN Jobs in Dallas, Texas Near Me?
You may find yourself asking, “How do nurses find per diem nursing shifts?” or “How do I find high-paying nursing jobs in Dallas?” Nursa™ is a per diem nurse staffing app, that allows nurses to find new jobs with just the push of a button. We’re here to help you easily search for job openings, and opportunities to continue your career in healthcare. Verify your license and start finding jobs in Austin, Texas today!