As a Customer Support Representative you will be on the front lines working with Nursa’s users to fill per diem nursing needs. As the primary contact for our users, you will spend your time working with our Facility and Clinician users to fill last minute cancelations and handle other needs between these two groups as they arise. In addition, you will support our users by answering basic technical and process questions about the Nursa app. The ideal candidate adapts well to a fast-paced environment, provides a high degree of service and responsiveness to our existing and potential users, and demonstrates flexibility and a calm demeanor through these engagements.
This is a full-time position and will require working evenings and weekends.
- Resolve inbound customer questions and issues via phone, online chat, email, and other channels
- Coordinate with Facilities and Clinicians to resolve last minute cancellations and other issues as needed
- Represent the voice of our users internally as we make decisions about developing the features and usability of our products and processes
- Onboard new Clinicians as needed; welcoming users to the Nursa community and reviewing and help optimize Clinicians profiles in preparation for their first shift
- “People person” with natural enthusiasm for helping people solve problems
- Availability to work one or both weekends (Sat and Sun) days as needed
- Patient and able to teach new software to non-tech savvy users
- Self-motivated and strong team player, with the ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a commitment to world-class customer experience
- Tech and web-savvy, with the ability to learn software applications
The Nursa marketplace connects healthcare clinicians and healthcare facilities to fill per diem and on-call shifts, increasing access and transparency to the $17 billion temporary nurse staffing industry. Facilities post their last minute and per diem shifts on the platform; clinician users request to work these shifts based on their availability and the facility will review and hire the clinician based on the credentials and experience in their profile. This is a fast and streamlined process, all done within our Nursa app.
By showing clinicians local RN, LPN, and CNA jobs in realtime we help clinicians eliminate the headache associated with finding high paying work, while giving them the flexibility to work based on their schedule.
Nursa is revolutionizing nurse hiring and recruiting processes for healthcare facilities. We aim to make the process of finding great talent easy and fast. Hospitals, clinics, long term care and other facilities can easily get in touch, review and hire top health care professionals without draining their valuable time and resources.
With Nursa, healthcare employers and licensed professionals make relevant connections, communicate directly and make better decisions about hiring. Overall, everyone is able to serve patients more effectively and safely.