If you are a registered nurse searching for a job, whether you’re a veteran or fresh out of school, you need to look no further because you’ve come to the right place. Nursa™ is sleek and easy to use application that has streamlined the once tedious and overwhelming process of finding a job. All within our app on your phone, you can find high paying RN jobs, apply for those jobs, and communicate with employers, and create a secure digital professional portfolio.
Nursa™ Is Secure
When you download our app, you will be asked to register and create a profile. Our application provides a secure place to store your nursing license, and any special certifications that you have earned in your own digital portfolio.
Having a digital portfolio allows you to easily and securely share your credentials with potential employers in real-time.
Nursa™ Makes Job Searching Easier for RNs
Once you’ve registered, verified your license, and set up your digital portfolio; use the search function of the Nursa™ app to begin your job hunt. Our Nursa™ RNs often search for “RN jobs near me” or if they prefer to travel, they simply change the search location to their preference.
You don’t have to search for full time employment if that doesn’t fit your needs. If you are looking for part time nursing jobs, or even per diem RN jobs, Nursa™ is a great resource for you. We partner with facilities from all over to help them fill part time RN jobs and PRN shifts. Some facilities post their part time and PRN needs in advance, and other postings are last minute and real time.
Nursa™ Facilitates Communication for RNs to Employers
Our app also has its own messaging interface, once again easing communication between RNs looking for employment and facilities needing to hire. Any questions nurses have can be asked and answered within the app. Some commonly asked questions include the following:
- What are the RN job duties for this position?
- What RN shifts are available at this facility?
What Types of Placement Opportunities Can RNs Expect with Nursa™?
Registered Nurses with Nursa™ expose themselves to a wide array of employment opportunities. We have job and PRN shift postings in the following types of medical settings:
- In Home Health
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
Nursa™ Is Free to Use
We have made Nursa™ free to use because we believe in accessibility and availability for nurses. We believe in connecting nurses to employment opportunities that meet their wants, their needs, their schedules. Job hunting used to be exhausting in its tediousness and disheartening in its complexity, but we’ve changed all of that with Nursa™.
Download our app today and get started looking for the job you want, with Nursa™.
Nursa™ Wants RNs with Skills
We are looking for RNs with varied experience levels and different specialties. We want RNs with skills; some will be inherent, others are learned on the job. If you have these skills or believe you can learn these skills, you will be a great asset to Nursa™.
- Adaptability – This skill is no doubt important for all nurses. For Nursa™ in particular, often placing RNs for per diem shifts or travel nursing jobs, this is a valuable one. Nurses must be able to adapt to their placements quickly and do the job they were hired to do.
- Organization – All nurses must be masters of organizing their time, and for Nursa™ nurses this is especially true. Our RNs must not only practice organization skills on the job but in their lives. They must be organized enough to select per diem nursing shifts that fit within their schedules and can thereby maximize their earnings.
- Empathy and Compassion – The field of nursing requires much knowledge and clinical skill, but it cannot be understated the importance of empathy and compassion. Our most successful RNs are those that have learned to be compassionate and empathic to their patients and their families.
- Focus – A nurse has many duties, regardless of their position. The ability to focus and pay proper attention to their tasks as they perform them is important to avoid errors that could have dangerous consequences.
- Determination – Nurses must be determined, nursing school creates a foundation for this skill in its difficulty that is regularly put to use in the real world.
- Communication – Any successful nurse learns quickly that the ability to communicate with people of various disciplines and roles is vital. Adapting your communication style to the situation and the person to whom you are speaking, particularly if the topic involves conflict or complex personalities.
- Decisiveness – Nurses must be decisive, and this decisiveness will not only save lives but serve to make lives easier for colleagues and patients. The responsibility nurses shoulder often requires quick decisions.