CNA job in Salt Lake City, Utah | $18.32/hr | Memory Care, Assisted Living
This job has been filled and is no longer available.
Things move fast around here. Here are some similar jobs that are close to you
More CNA Jobs Near Salt Lake City, UT
RN job in Logan, Utah | $44.48/hr | Long Term Care
RN with LTC | Long Term Care certification needed to fill a 12/hr shift on Oct 5thfrom 06:00 - 18:00 . This job is at Rocky Mtn. Care of Logan at 1480 N 400 E - Logan, UT, 84341. this Per Diem shift pays $44.48/hr for a total of $533.76.
LPN job in Logan, Utah | $37.63/hr | Long Term Care
LPN with LTC | Long Term Care certification needed to fill a 12/hr shift on Oct 5thfrom 06:00 - 18:00 . This job is at Rocky Mtn. Care of Logan at 1480 N 400 E - Logan, UT, 84341. this Per Diem shift pays $37.63/hr for a total of $451.56.
CNA job in Salt Lake City, Utah | $19.39/hr | Assisted Living, Memory Care
Salt Lake City, UT
CNA with AL | Assisted Living, MC | Memory Care certification needed to fill a 7/hr shift on Oct 5thfrom 06:15 - 14:00 . This job is at Escalante at Coventry at 6898 S 2300 E - Salt Lake City, UT, 84121. this Per Diem shift pays $19.39/hr for a total of $150.27.
CNA job in Bountiful, Utah | $22.99/hr | Skilled Nursing
CNA with SNF | Skilled Nursing certification needed to fill a 8/hr shift on Oct 5thfrom 14:00 - 22:00 . This job is at Life Care Center of Bountiful at 460 W 2600 S - Bountiful, UT, 84010. this Per Diem shift pays $22.99/hr for a total of $183.92.
Nursa™ Connects RNs, LPNs, and CNAs to Jobs in Utah
Nurses and assistants who live or work in the state should have direct access to local part-time and per diem jobs in Utah. Healthcare facilities with desperate staffing needs should have a quick and simple way to access the per diem RNs, LPNs, and CNAs they need to fill these vacant nursing shifts. A nurse staffing solution is needed that puts PRN nursing jobs in front of the eyes of willing medical professionals in the local community ready to take on the work.
Nursa™ is that connection. Healthcare facilities in Utah post high-paying RN, LPN, and CNA jobs. Native and local travel nurses and assistants looking to help the community and make great money while they’re at it pick up these shifts right from the palm of their hand using our nurse agency app.
Simplify Your Life. Use Nursa™ to Find CNA, LPN, and RN Jobs
Nursa™ is not a typical travel nurse agency. Nursa™ is the future of nurse staffing and a transparent solution that puts the right nurses in the places – at the right times.
Our recruiters, team members, and support staff are here to help you make it through each shift. Medical professionals are empowered with Nursa™ to advance their healthcare careers and pick up jobs directly from employers within the nursing agency app.
Clinicians appreciate the transparency provided by our PRN nurse app which allows you to see real jobs for registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) in real-time. Talk directly with employers using the chat interface and get the information you need on part-time and PRN nursing shifts. Click here to learn the difference between part-time and PRN nursing.
Upload and verify your nursing license, any specialization or training certificates, and share them securely and directly with potential employers within the secure digital portfolio. Nursa™ is well-established among the medical facility community in Utah. Want to learn more about our nurse agency app? Visit our About Us Page.
A Little History Behind the State of Utah
Hard work. Harmony. Order. Utah’s nickname the “Beehive State” stands for these core principles. In 1847, settlers in the Salt Lake Valley selected the beehive as a symbol of the community effort of harmony, hard work, and order that would be required to produce sweet results of a flourishing life. Many Utahns today may not know the history of the symbol of the beehive, but it fits, nonetheless. These values have helped make Utah the inviting and prosperous place it is today.
Medical Professionals Love Life in Utah: Here’s Why
- Thriving towns. Beautiful landscapes. Bustling cities. Happy friendly communities. Utah has many different great places to live and work. These communities and cities have employment opportunities for medical professionals.
- Utah is safe. Utah has a very low violent crime rate and the third-lowest poverty rate among the other United States. Medical professionals feel safe living and working in Utah communities.
- Utah outdoors is fun and gorgeous. This state is home to five national parks where the opportunities for hiking, horseback riding, biking, and kayaking abound. Explore the Arches National Park that boasts awe-inspiring arches of Moab or the red rock and lush forest of Bryce Canyon National Park.
- If you pick up a job in Utah during the wintertime, spend your downtime outdoors! An average 48-inches of snow per year blankets this beautiful state. Skiing. Snowboarding. Snowshoeing. These activities will become part of your winter weekend adventures if you pick up a nursing job in Utah.
- Employment in Utah is secure. Utah statistically has a lower unemployment rate than the national average. Utah has risen in status over the years to be a state known for attracting young professionals, also in creative professions. It is home to the world-renown independent film festival, the Sundance Film Festival. It’s this reason that so many RNs, LPNs, and CNAs find high-paying jobs in this state.
- Utah Has Public Transportation. Utah has commuter train services, buses, and an ever-expanding light rail system. Get to work or other cities easily. During ski season, special ski buses run routes to all four of the Salt Lake resorts, Powder Mountain, and Snowbasin.
- Utah Taxes Aren’t Tricky. Local travel and per diem nurses can easily get anxiety worrying about loopholes and thresholds when it comes to tax considerations. Not in Utah. Utah taxes are easily understood because they are a flat-tax state. That means that no matter your income, your tax rates will be the same as everyone else’s. No thresholds. No increased tax rate because you make more money. Property taxes are low. Estate taxes are non-existent. Simplicity helps make PRN or local travel nurse tax considerations seem much less overwhelming in Utah.
Find CNA, LPN, and RN Jobs Near You with Nursa™
Nursa™ helps you find high-paying RN, LPN, and CNA jobs in Utah close to you. Nursa™ connects RNs, LPNs, and CNAs to clinical jobs in real-time. Once you’ve registered, created a professional profile, and verified your license and certifications in your secure professional portfolio, you can search through job postings that are available in real-time.
Are you looking for 8-hour shifts? 12-hour shifts? Create your own work schedule that fits the demands of your busy life with our nurse agency app. Whether you are looking to supplement your full-time job with some additional per diem nursing shifts or create a full-time career out of PRN nursing, both are within your grasp with Nursa™. Advance your nursing career today.