ALLIED job in San Antonio, Texas | Cath Lab RN
There's currently no openings at this facility. Would you like to be notified when there are jobs here?
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs Love Per Diem Jobs in the Lone Star State
If you are a registered nurse (RN), licensed practical nurse (LPN), or a certified nursing assistant (CNA) and haven’t yet entered the world of high-paying PRN jobs yet, then it’s time to dive right in. Per diem rates are higher than your typical hourly wage for full-time or part-time employees, and working PRN can advance your career. If you’re asking yourself, “what is PRN?” the answer is relatively simple. PRN is the medical abbreviation for working per diem, or as needed. PRN RN, LPN, and CNA jobs at Texas facilities near you can be located and landed all by using our per diem nursing app.
Those facilities in cities, suburbs, and even rural areas across the state of Texas, post jobs with Nursa™, for our community of medical professionals to browse through and select the PRN shifts that fit their needs. We’ve made it easy for you, dive into the world of PRN nursing in four simple steps: Download the app, create your digital professional portfolio, browse PRN jobs, and land PRN jobs.
There’s More Than the Cowboy Life in Texas
Not all our nurses and assistants in Texas are cowboys and cowgirls (although a high percentage of them probably have at least one pair of cowboy boots in the closet). Sure, Texans are known for their drawl and the cowboy life pictured in Hollywood movies, but there’s a lot more on offer. Regular downtime activities for residents include:
- Live Music – Be it in a local bar, a big concert venue, or one of the many music festivals; live music can be found just about anywhere.
- Football – In Texas any football game is a big deal, be it the community high school game, any of the university teams, and of course the professional teams.
- Watersports – Texas not only has a coastline on both sides, but Lake Travis is a favorite spot for tubing, boating, and water skis, and rafting, kayaking or canoeing on the Rio Grande through the Santa Elena Canyon is another must.
- Hiking – There are more than 100 national or state parks in this state, Big Bend National Park is undoubtedly the largest and offers over 150 miles of trails.
- Rock-climbing – Hueco Tanks is another park popular for hiking, but it’s world-famous to rock climbers, both amateur and professional.
Facilities Rely on Nursa™ to fill RN, LPN, and CNA Jobs in Texas
Facilities near and far rely on Nursa™ to meet their staffing needs. Register today and see for yourself the possibilities for PRN that can be found all in an app on your smartphone. Choose your setting, and choose your schedule. You’ll see PRN shifts in real-time available in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and more. We make it easy, while your work makes it possible.