RN job in Margate, Florida | $2,156.13 per Week | Memory Care, Emergency Room
This job has been filled and is no longer available.
Things move fast around here. Here are some similar jobs that are close to you
There's currently no openings at this facility. Would you like to be notified when there are jobs here?
Clinicians Love Picking Up Per Diem Jobs in the Sunshine State
Our PRN nurse app makes finding and landing per diem nursing jobs a legitimate addition to advancing your career. Never thought of PRN jobs as a boost to your professional resume? Read our in-depth article that explains what per diem nursing is and how it can benefit your life and your career, “What is a PRN Nurse? Benefits of Working Per Diem Shifts“.
PRN is the medical abbreviation for pro re nata, which means as needed or on-demand. Nursa™ provides staffing solutions to facilities near you who need registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) to fill shift gaps, and by doing so provides you with a platform in which you have control over where and when you pick up PRN shifts.
Florida is unique to many other states of our nation in that its population consists of large communities of baby boomers. Baby boomers en-mass means lots of medical facilities and CNA, RN, and LPN job opportunities in Florida for the nursing industry.
Why Nursa™ Clinicians Like Working PRN Jobs in Florida
High-paying jobs in the state of Florida aren’t the only reason our clinicians fall hard for life in Florida. To start, the very mild winters that attract baby boomers also benefit all Florida residents. Beautiful beaches, countless amusement parks, a variety of water sports, and a lower cost of living than California combine to make Florida life very attractive indeed. Common free time activities include:
- Scuba Diving
- Cultural Arts Events
Major Florida attractions include:
- The Florida Keys and Key West – These islands off the southern coast of the state are hugely popular. In large part, due to their famous coral reefs which can be explored scuba diving and snorkeling. Additionally, the islands have a more relaxed atmosphere that makes it a pleasurable escape from the rigors of daily life.
- Walt Disney World – You may consider this amusement park to be a favorite for families with young kids, but this world-class resort offers packages that appeal to all age ranges and interests.
- Canyons Ziplines and Adventures Park – Mainland Florida has a lot to offer residents as well. Zipline over a canyon in central Florida at speeds of up to 45 mph.
- Florida Caverns State Park – Get your hiking boots on and explore the state’s magical caverns in northern Florida.
- Bioluminescent Kayaking – Kayak the magical glowing waters of the Space Coast.
- Homosassa Springs State Park – This park and observatory is home to the endangered Manatees, they visit during the winter months, so plan accordingly.
Download Nursa™ Today and Find PRN Jobs in Realtime
Join our community of qualified clinicians who are benefiting their careers and their lives by working PRN shifts in the medical facilities of their communities. Create your professional portfolio, and apply directly within the app for the PRN shifts of your choosing. Get started right away!