Per diem CNA jobs in Goodyear, Arizona
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00/hr
- Location: Goodyear, Arizona
- Shift time: Day, Night and Noc
- Start date: Sep 2021
Why We Pay $18.00 - $25.00/hr
At Nursa, we typically pay CNAs $18.00 - $25.00/hr , which is much higher than the national average of $14.82/hr*
US Average: $14.82/hr* x 40 hours = $592.80 per week
Nursa Starting At: $18.00/hr x 40 hours = $720.00 week
*According to 2020 Bureau of Labor Statistics
How It Works
When healthcare facilities can’t fill a shift internally, they post it to Nursa where you can pick up the shift and earn top pay.
Everyday, Nursa clinicians fill per diem CNA shifts for healthcare facilities throughout Utah and the United States. Apply now to see more available shifts and start filling your schedule.
- Top pay
- Paid weekly
- Work when, where and how much you want
- Work for yourself
Additional Job Details
- License: CNA
- Specialty: Multiply
- Type: Per Diem
- Start Date: Sep 2021
- Shift Time: Day, Night and Noc
- Shift Length: 8, 10 and 12 hours
- Address: Goodyear, Arizona
Learn Why CNAs, LPNs, & RNs Like Working in Texas
We’re Nursa™, and we connect resident clinicians to PRN jobs for nurses at facilities across the state. Our per diem app allows registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) the benefit of finding, applying, and landing nursing jobs near you, at the touch of their fingertips.
PRN is the medical abbreviation for per diem, also referred to as on-demand. Nursing shortages are a fact of life and so hospitals, long-term care facilities, and other medical settings rely on Nursa™ to connect them to hardworking medical professionals who are willing to work at high-paying hourly wages to cover shifts.
With Nursa™, you can be done with the lackluster google results for “RN, LPN, and CNA jobs near me”. Register with us, create your digital professional portfolio, and browse all our CNA, LPN, and RN jobs in Arizona, and apply for those jobs directly within the app. You can do it all; you can do it today.
Arizona Activities that Our Resident Clinicians Enjoy
Arizona cities such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tuscon are bustling and vibrant cities offering all the comforts that you’d expect of any major big city. Culture, arts, music, shopping, spas, museums, and excellent dining. However common outdoor activities to beat the heat are numerous as well:
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Star Gazing
Big attractions for residents and tourists alike include:
- Grand Canyon – This national wonder can be seen and even explored in a variety of ways. Hire an air tour in a helicopter, do a hiking or biking tour. The national park even offers free shuttle buses to take you along set destinations of the south rim.
- Havasu Falls – These gorgeous waterfalls splash into turquoise pools of water and are a worthy sight, but the arrival is an adventure. Their remote location requires planning, hiking, and camping or staying at a nearby lodge.
- Sonoran Desert – Contrary to the name, the Sonoran Desert is surprisingly lush because it receives rainfall during the winter months and again during the hottest summer months.
- Route 66 is another popular attraction for the state, and residents and tourists alike can spend days touring the small towns, cozy diners, and attractions along the famous highway.
Apply for PRN CNA, LPN, & RN Jobs Today with Nursa™
We’ve made it simple for you to grow your career, take control over your life, and earn more in the nursing industry. The potential is in you, and the opportunity available with us. If you want to learn more about the benefits that come with PRN work, read our article, “What is a PRN Nurse? Benefits of Working Per Diem Shifts” and join Nursa™ today.