Per diem LPN jobs in Westminster, Colorado
Pay: $29.00 - $35.00/hr
- Location: Westminster, Colorado
- Shift time: Day, Night and Noc
- Start date: Sep 2021
Why We Pay $29.00 - $35.00/hr
At Nursa, we typically pay LPNs $29.00 - $35.00/hr , which is much higher than the national average of $23.47/hr*
US Average: $23.47/hr* x 40 hours = $938.80 per week
Nursa Starting At: $29.00/hr x 40 hours = $1,160.00 week
*According to 2020 Bureau of Labor Statistics
How It Works
When healthcare facilities can’t fill a shift internally, they post it to Nursa where you can pick up the shift and earn top pay.
Everyday, Nursa clinicians fill per diem LPN shifts for healthcare facilities throughout Utah and the United States. Apply now to see more available shifts and start filling your schedule.
- Top pay
- Paid weekly
- Work when, where and how much you want
- Work for yourself
Additional Job Details
- License: LPN
- Specialty: Multiply
- Type: Per Diem
- Start Date: Sep 2021
- Shift Time: Day, Night and Noc
- Shift Length: 8, 10 and 12 hours
- Address: Westminster, Colorado
PRN Jobs in the State of Colorado for On-Demand Nurses Nearby
Living and working in Colorado affords you a great many ways to have a wonderful life, provided you can find steady employment. If you’re a registered nurse (RN), licensed practical nurse (LPN), or certified nursing assistant (CNA), then download our PRN nursing agency app, Nursa™, to help you find PRN jobs at facilities near you.
Working per diem means working on-demand which will give you the control to plan your career around your life instead of the other way around. Learn more about how working PRN shifts can build your career, here.
Ski Resorts Aren’t the Only Reason Nurses Love Colorado
Sure Colorado has a reputation as a prime playground for snow sport lovers; Breckenridge, Vail, Aspen, Keystone just to name a few of the most famous resorts. But there’s so much more to do in Colorado than skiing and snowboarding in the winter months.
Other popular activities for residents and clinicians year-round include:
- Mountain Biking
- White Water Rafting
- Historic Sites
- Breweries and distilleries
- Horseback Riding
National Forests and the Rocky Mountains cover most of the state providing a stunning vistas and beautiful backdrops for the state’s other exciting attractions:
- Historic Hot Springs Loop – Dipping in the natural hot springs are a favorite to relax and unwind for residents and visitors alike. Some hot springs resorts cater to families with kids, while others prioritize romance or privacy and solitude.
- Moffat County – Less famous than its urban Denver and Boulder siblings, Moffat County offers visitors and residents an annual horse drive right through Maybell town, the annual hot air balloon festival, and is home to the last herds of wild mustangs, the Dinosaur National Monument, and Cross Mountain Canyon.
- Palisade Fruit and Wine Byway – For this tour, the farm to table movement ideal will be fully experienced and appreciated. Do the tour by car, or bike!
- The Wild Animal Sanctuary – This sanctuary is home to over 600 rescued and rehabilitated big carnivores (lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!) and located just outside of Denver. Different from what you’d expect of a zoo, this destination focuses on providing a natural habitat and efforts at education and outreach regarding the abuse and exploitation of big cats.
- Historic Railroad Tours – This historic coal and the steam-operated train still operates out of the 1882 established train depot. These tours wind through the canyons and mountains in the San Juan National Forest.
Colorado PRN Nursing Jobs Found and Landed Simply with Nursa™
Land RN, LPN, and CNA jobs in Colorado, and do it all with the per diem mobile app created by Nursa™. Nursa™ has changed the way the PRN game has been played by streamlining the formerly laborious process.
Your license, certifications, and compliance documents are all securely stored in a digital professional portfolio within the app. Once you’ve compiled these documents, and verified your license, you are free to browse RN, LPN, and CNA jobs near you. You’ll find we have PRN shifts from the high altitude urban center of Denver, to the more rural towns peppering the national forests of the state.
Select a PRN shift that fits your schedule and location wishes and submit directly your portfolio to apply. Moreover, questions can be asked and answered all within the chat interface of the app. The entire process from A to Z can be completed in one app on your smartphone.