Find RN ICU Jobs in Salt Lake City
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for great-paying and completely flexible per diem hospital work? We have multiple hospital shift opportunities for you throughout the
Salt Lake City
If you are interested in per diem hospital opportunities, have the experience listed below, and live in the
Salt Lake City
metro area, then fill out this form and our team will reach out to you with further instructions if you meet the facility’s necessary criteria.
RN ICU Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive, evidence-based nursing care to patients in the Intensive Care Unit
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care according to the established protocols and guidelines of the hospital
- Monitor and assess patients' health status, respond quickly to any changes and collaborate with the healthcare team to adjust treatment plans
- Administer medications, manage ventilators, and provide other critical interventions as required
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to ensure holistic patient care and best possible patient outcomes
- Communicate effectively with patients' families, providing updates on patient status, educating them on the treatment plan, and offering emotional support
- Adhere to infection control protocols, maintaining a safe and sterile environment
- Document patient information, interventions, and outcomes accurately, in a timely manner, and according to regulatory standards and hospital policies
- Adhere to established policies and procedures while maintaining patient confidentiality and professional conduct*
*Please note that responsibilities are at the discretion of the facility and may vary
- Minimum of 2 years ICU experience in the last 2 years
- Current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in this state or a compact state license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications
- Strong clinical assessment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-stress environment
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays, based on facility needs
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel to different healthcare facilities within the area
RN ICU Qualifications:
Here are basic qualifications and fundamental nursing skills of Nursa RNs:
- Current and valid RN license
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and/or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Knowledge of nursing procedures and protocols
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
RN ICU Benefits:
RNs who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
About Required RN License:
To become a registered nurse (RN), an individual needs to complete an accredited nursing program for RNs. After that, they must complete a licensure application and approval process that meets their respective state’s licensing requirements and pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). Furthermore, RNs must renew licensure periodically, following their state’s requirements.
Exploring Salt Lake City, Utah as a nursing professional is truly rewarding. From the beautiful scenery of the Wasatch Mountains to the wonderful sense of community amongst the people, this city has something for everyone.
Utah is often referred to as the "Beehive State" due to its numerous cities and bustling economy. It is a popular destination for traveling nurses looking to pick up per diem shifts due to its diverse and plentiful healthcare jobs.
GO BEYOND A SINGLE JOB
Choose multiple RN ICU shifts on your schedule
Until then, you can continue with the app to signup or login.
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City is an amazing place for healthcare workers to find PRN jobs. Learn more about finding per diem shifts in Salt Lake City.
Want to find out how much nurses and nursing assistants earn in Utah? This resource guide provides annual wage data, job statistics, nursing schools in the state, and more.
Registered nurses (RNs) must go through a rigorous process to become licensed RNs and maintain licensure. The process includes completion of an approved nursing program, standardized testing, and other state-mandated requirements.
An ICU nurse is responsible for providing life saving care to critically ill patients. They continuously monitor vital signs, provide treatments, and support for the patient and family.
Salt Lake City
Featured RN JobsSee RN Jobs
Pick Up a Job Today
Find per diem PRN job opportunities in your area. High paying CNA, LPN and RN and many more are now available now.Find PRN Jobs
Post Your Jobs Today
Facilities who use Nursa fill 3 times as many open per diem shifts, on average, compared to trying to fill the shifts themselves.Post Jobs