PRN MedSurg RNs Are in High Demand
High-paying PRN RN jobs are more accessible than ever when you sign up with Nursa. Search for PRN jobs by selecting your preferred specialty or city.
A Medical-Surgical (Med-Surg) registered nurse is responsible for providing comprehensive care to a diverse range of patients in the acute care setting. Their responsibilities on shift include the following:
- Responding to call lights
- Monitoring and assessing patient condition
- Administering medications
- Changing dressings and catheters
- Starting IVs
- Educating patients and their families on their conditions and how to manage them upon discharge.
A MedSurg RN shift is often fast-paced and dynamic, as they constantly navigate between patient rooms, collaborate with other healthcare team members, and perform their duties. Search Nursa’s active PRN RN Med-Surg jobs in cities near you.