PRN RN Jobs
Registered nurses (RNs) are in high demand, which means open PRN RN jobs are abundant with Nursa. RNs are essential links in the healthcare delivery chain and are tasked with critical responsibilities, including the following:
- Supervising certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and licensed practical/vocational nurses (LPNs/LVNs)
- Collaborating and coordinating with other licensed clinicians the complex care for patients
- Administering IV medications and other nursing interventions
- Assessing and thinking critically to make decisions—often in high-pressure situations
- Educating patients and their families on expectations and management of the patient’s condition
PRN RNs with Nursa decide when and where to pick up shifts. They can find PRN jobs in Emergency Rooms (ERs), Intensive Care Units (ICUs), Medical-Surgical (Med-Surg), Labor and Delivery, Long-Term Care (LTC), Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), and many other healthcare settings. Make a difference and sign up with Nursa to find high-paying PRN RN jobs near you.