Bathing. Feeding. Transporting. CareGivers in Arizona play an essential role in healthcare delivery by assisting patients and residents to complete their activities of daily living (ADLs). Essentially, these nursing professionals provide direct primary care to patients when they cannot do so themselves. Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and CareGivers (CGs) perform similar job duties, with the differentiation in that CareGivers provide companionship, transportation, and assistance with feeding and other ADLs. In contrast, CNAs might do more skilled tasks they’ve been trained to do, such as taking vital signs or operating specific machines and lifts. CareGivers must be certified in Arizona to pick up jobs in this profession.
Responsibilities might include:
- Perform direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment and ensure the health and comfort of our patients
- Assist physicians and nursing staff with various procedures
- Help patients with mobility, such as transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Provide emotional support and companionship to patients
- Monitor patients’ vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse
- Document patient care and report any changes in condition to the nursing staff
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patients
- Follow established protocols and procedures for patient care
- Work 8 or 12-hour shifts
- A current License
- BLS and CPR certification
- Experience in specialty depending on the job
- Additional Items and requirements will be covered in the onboarding process
- Competitive Weekly pay
- Immediate start date available
- Set your own schedule, gain the freedom, pay and flexibility you deserve
- Overtime and holiday pay opportunities
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Flexible work schedule options: 10, 12, or 8-hour shifts; short-term, long-term, and overtime opportunities available.
- Everyday, facilities post their unscheduled shifts to the Nursa marketplace. Once you’ve registered and your license verified, you’ll be able to request shifts that fit your schedule. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want.
- Nursa is here to empower you and put you first. Creating an environment where you can achieve your career goals while spending time doing what matters most to you.
- Flexibility: You decide when, where and how much you work with no obligated minimum hours.
- Make More: It's time to be fairly compensated for the work you do. Top-of-market rates for all shifts.
- Effortless: Find endless opportunities with a click of a button. Tell us when you're available to work and we will do the rest.
- Nursa connects nurses who want to pick up per diem shifts and choose their own schedule with healthcare facilities who need shifts filled! RNs, LPNs, and CNAs can view and request shifts according to what works best for them. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want
1. Set up an account
2. Upload your licenses/certifications
3. Request shifts
When healthcare facilities can't fill a shift internally, they post it to Nursa where you can pick up the shift and earn top pay. Everyday, Nursa clinicians fill per diem shifts for healthcare facilities throughout Utah and the United States. Apply now to see more available shifts and start filling your schedule.
Earn Top Pay | Get Paid Weekly | Work for yourself | Work when, where and how much you want
Scottsdale Memory Care
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Arizona? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing app.
Healthcare workers in Arizona have a large community of support and information that seeks to support nurses' needs and promote further education for registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs).
Welcome to the Grand Canyon State - Arizona! Arizona is a great place to live and work, and if you are looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare industry, becoming a certified caregiver in Arizona could be the perfect fit for you.