Responsibilities might include:
A clinician’s duties can vary significantly based on their license type, work setting, and additional certifications or specialization, among other factors. Allowing for these variations, the following are typical responsibilities of healthcare workers:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
Nursing professionals interested in finding jobs with Nursa should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
Nursing professionals may find it handy to have their resumes up to date at all times as it allows them to quickly and accurately apply for new positions. A well-crafted resume also gives employers and recruiters an overview of the nurse's experience and skills.
Having a Food Handlers Permit ensures that food handlers have the necessary knowledge and training to prepare and handle food safely. In certain health facilities, nurses may need this permit to perform duties such as serving meals or assisting in meal preparation. This demonstrates their knowledge and adherence to food safety rules which can reduce the risk of foodborne illness.
Government-issued ID could help nursing professionals appear more professional and trustworthy to their patients and employers and make it easier for them to be identified in medical settings. It can also help verify credentials and prevent identity theft.
Healthcare facilities may need their nursing professionals to have CPR and first aid credentials to ensure the safety of their staff and patients in case of medical emergencies. CPR and first aid can help stabilize a patient before medical help arrives.
Healthcare facilities might need their nursing professionals to have the COVID-19 Vaccine Card to ensure the safety of both patients and staff, demonstrate compliance and prevention methods, as well as increase public trust in the facility and its workers.
AL nurses help care for residents of assisted living facilities. Residents usually include older adults but could also include younger adults with special needs. These residents maintain partial autonomy but might require assistance with some activities of daily living.
Although requirements vary from state to state, CNA candidates generally have to complete a state-approved training program and pass a nursing assistant competency examination.
Sagewood at Daybreak
This shift is in
Looking for healthcare facilities in Utah that offer PRN jobs for RNs, LPNs & CNAs? Learn about employment and jobs for clinicians in Utah.
Do you want to experience the beauty of South Jordan, Utah while picking up some extra income? As an RN, LPN, CNA, or allied healthcare worker, you can make extra money by taking per diem shifts in this charming city. South Jordan offers plenty of outdoor activities, including fishing, hiking, and biking, while providing a peaceful atmosphere to relax in.