Responsibilities might include:
A clinician’s duties can vary significantly based on their license type, work setting, and additional certifications or specialization, among other factors. Allowing for these variations, the following are typical responsibilities of healthcare workers:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
Nursing professionals interested in finding jobs with Nursa should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
Government-issued ID could help nursing professionals appear more professional and trustworthy to their patients and employers and make it easier for them to be identified in medical settings. It can also help verify credentials and prevent identity theft.
Healthcare facilities may need their nursing professionals to have CPR and first aid credentials to ensure the safety of their staff and patients in case of medical emergencies. CPR and first aid can help stabilize a patient before medical help arrives.
Healthcare facilities might need their nursing professionals to have the COVID-19 Vaccine Card to ensure the safety of both patients and staff, demonstrate compliance and prevention methods, as well as increase public trust in the facility and its workers.
Specialties NeededSee All Specialties
Although requirements vary from state to state, CNA candidates generally have to complete a state-approved training program and pass a nursing assistant competency examination.
Vista Sandia Assisted Living
This shift is in
Want to pick up high-paying PRN jobs in New Mexico? Nursa is a marketplace that connects nurses and CNAs with shifts near them.
Albuquerque, New Mexico is a great place for RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and allied healthcare personnel to pick up per diem shifts. With its sunny climate and vibrant culture, Albuquerque is the perfect place to work and explore. The city has a wide range of employment opportunities in the healthcare field, such as hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and more.