Not only do certified nursing assistants put so much into the delicate and precious work they perform on the job, assisting patients in performing their activities of daily living (ADLs), but they are also there for the emotional support of those they so selflessly serve. Nursing assistants care for patients in their most vulnerable conditions, often when they can no longer care for themselves and often at the end stages of their life. That's right. CNAs are often the ones at a patient's bedside, holding their hand as they take their last breath, in many cases without any family members present. Furthermore, CNAs are often subjected to workplace injury, and The National Nursing Assistant Survey found more than half of all nursing assistants have been injured at least once on the job. It's a noble profession, and CNAs must adhere to licensing requirements to maintain their licenses and continue to provide care to patients who need it most.
Responsibilities might include:
- Perform direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment and ensure the health and comfort of our patients
- Assist physicians and nursing staff with various procedures
- Help patients with mobility, such as transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Provide emotional support and companionship to patients
- Monitor patients’ vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse
- Document patient care and report any changes in condition to the nursing staff
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patients
- Follow established protocols and procedures for patient care
- Work 8 or 12-hour shifts
- A current License
- BLS and CPR certification
- Experience in specialty depending on the job
- Additional Items and requirements will be covered in the onboarding process
- Competitive Weekly pay
- Immediate start date available
- Set your own schedule, gain the freedom, pay and flexibility you deserve
- Overtime and holiday pay opportunities
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Flexible work schedule options: 10, 12, or 8-hour shifts; short-term, long-term, and overtime opportunities available.
- Everyday, facilities post their unscheduled shifts to the Nursa marketplace. Once you’ve registered and your license verified, you’ll be able to request shifts that fit your schedule. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want.
- Nursa is here to empower you and put you first. Creating an environment where you can achieve your career goals while spending time doing what matters most to you.
- Flexibility: You decide when, where and how much you work with no obligated minimum hours.
- Make More: It's time to be fairly compensated for the work you do. Top-of-market rates for all shifts.
- Effortless: Find endless opportunities with a click of a button. Tell us when you're available to work and we will do the rest.
- Nursa connects nurses who want to pick up per diem shifts and choose their own schedule with healthcare facilities who need shifts filled! RNs, LPNs, and CNAs can view and request shifts according to what works best for them. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want
PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING • Required Credentials Fingerprint Clearance Card, CPR, TB, Covid Vaccine NO exceptions• You may be moved to a Long term care or Behavior unit depending on the facility's needs. If you are not ok with working on a different type of unit, please do not request the shift.• If you need to callout your shift it has to be done 2 hours before your shift or it will be considered unexcused. All cancellations must be done through the app• Everyone must use our timeclock to clock in and out if you don’t have one please ask the receptionist for your number. Not doing this can cause the cancelation of all future shifts.• Please arrive on time as Staff is not able to leave until their reliefs staff arrives.Arriving more than 5min late is unacceptable and your shift can be cancelled if no notice was given.• Everyone must clock out for a 30min Lunch (Breaks and/or Lunches cannot be taken during the residents' mealtime) if you need to be out of the unit for any reason, please make sure you let the nurse know. Not clocking out for Lunch can cause the cancelation of all future shifts.• Please fill out the orientation packet located at the unit• Our facility requires everyone to wear N95 mask, (provided) Face shield(provided) or goggles always.• No cell or headphone use while on the unit. • All Charting must be completed before the end of your shift, the receptionist can also provide this information. If your login to PCC is not working, please let the me know ASAP. If you must stay past your scheduled shift, please contact staffing for approval prior to staying. You may use any color Scrubs If you have any questions, please text staffing 480-352-5826
1. Set up an account
2. Upload your licenses/certifications
3. Request shifts
When healthcare facilities can't fill a shift internally, they post it to Nursa where you can pick up the shift and earn top pay. Everyday, Nursa clinicians fill per diem shifts for healthcare facilities throughout Utah and the United States. Apply now to see more available shifts and start filling your schedule.
Earn Top Pay | Get Paid Weekly | Work for yourself | Work when, where and how much you want
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Arizona? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing app.
With a variety of scenes and activities to do many per diem (PRN), registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) enjoy picking up healthcare jobs in Phoenix.
A Certified Nursing Assistant, or CNA, is a healthcare professional who provides basic patient care and assists nurses and other healthcare personnel. CNAs are responsible for monitoring the physical condition of their patients, providing basic nursing care, and helping with activities of daily living, such as bathing and grooming.