Responsibilities might include:
A clinician’s duties can vary significantly based on their license type, work setting, and additional certifications or specialization, among other factors. Allowing for these variations, the following are typical responsibilities of healthcare workers:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
Nursing professionals interested in finding jobs with Nursa should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
Nursing professionals may find it handy to have their resumes up to date at all times as it allows them to quickly and accurately apply for new positions. A well-crafted resume also gives employers and recruiters an overview of the nurse's experience and skills.
Nurses can use their COVID-19 Test Results credential to prove their ability to administer tests, evaluate and interpret the results, and help patients understand their test results and follow-up treatments. This would be beneficial to both the care team and the patient.
Government-issued ID could help nursing professionals appear more professional and trustworthy to their patients and employers and make it easier for them to be identified in medical settings. It can also help verify credentials and prevent identity theft.
Healthcare facilities might need their nursing professionals to have the Flu Vaccine to help ensure their patients receive optimal care and protect them from potential illnesses that can spread in public settings. This is especially important for elderly patients or those with weakened immune systems.
Healthcare facilities may need their nursing professionals to have CPR and first aid credentials to ensure the safety of their staff and patients in case of medical emergencies. CPR and first aid can help stabilize a patient before medical help arrives.
Healthcare facilities might need their nursing professionals to have the COVID-19 Vaccine Card to ensure the safety of both patients and staff, demonstrate compliance and prevention methods, as well as increase public trust in the facility and its workers.
Long-term care nurses work outside the hospital setting, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health. These nurses cover a wide range...
Behavioral health, which includes mental health, is one of the most important nursing specialties today. First, 20% of all adults in the United States struggle with...
To become a licensed practical or vocational nurse (LPN/LVN) and maintain licensure, a candidate must complete a state-approved educational program, pass a standardized test for LPNs/LVNs, and fulfill other state-specific requirements.
Mesa Vista of Boulder
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Colorado? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing mobile app.
Boulder, Colorado is an amazing city full of natural beauty, friendly people, and a great culture. It's no surprise that RNs, LPNs, and CNAs love to pick up per diem jobs or shifts in this city.