Responsibilities might include:
A clinician’s duties can vary significantly based on their license type, work setting, and additional certifications or specialization, among other factors. Allowing for these variations, the following are typical responsibilities of healthcare workers:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
Nursing professionals interested in finding jobs with Nursa should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
Government-issued ID could help nursing professionals appear more professional and trustworthy to their patients and employers and make it easier for them to be identified in medical settings. It can also help verify credentials and prevent identity theft.
Medication Technician Certification Credential is a specialized education training program for nurses to ensure competency and safe medication administration. It provides comprehensive education about the handling, storage and administration of medications.
Healthcare facilities may need their nursing professionals to have CPR and first aid credentials to ensure the safety of their staff and patients in case of medical emergencies. CPR and first aid can help stabilize a patient before medical help arrives.
To meet the requirements of the state of Nevada, nurses must obtain a Nevada State Waiver credential, which verifies that they have the appropriate education, experience, and certifications needed to practice nursing in Nevada.
TB Two-Step helps reduce false positive results associated with TB skin tests. This helps to quickly and accurately evaluate patients for the presence of TB, making it a useful tool for nursing professionals in proper diagnosis and treatment.
Healthcare facilities might need their nursing professionals to have the COVID-19 Vaccine Card to ensure the safety of both patients and staff, demonstrate compliance and prevention methods, as well as increase public trust in the facility and its workers.
State Sex Offender Registry Search credentials help provide assurance to employers and facility managers that nurses have not been convicted of improper sexual behavior in the past. This can increase the chances of successfully obtaining a job.
Long-term care nurses work outside the hospital setting, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health. These nurses cover a wide range...
To become a licensed practical or vocational nurse (LPN/LVN) and maintain licensure, a candidate must complete a state-approved educational program, pass a standardized test for LPNs/LVNs, and fulfill other state-specific requirements.
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation - West San Antonio
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Texas? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing app.
With Nursa, hundreds of high-paying PRN shifts for registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) are made available by browsing them on our smartphone application.