Responsibilities might include:
A clinician’s duties can vary significantly based on their license type, work setting, and additional certifications or specialization, among other factors. Allowing for these variations, the following are typical responsibilities of healthcare workers:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
Nursing professionals interested in finding jobs with Nursa should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
Healthcare facilities need nursing professionals to have the COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption credential so they can ensure proper protection for both patients and staff in the event of a breakout or further spread of the virus.
Government-issued ID could help nursing professionals appear more professional and trustworthy to their patients and employers and make it easier for them to be identified in medical settings. It can also help verify credentials and prevent identity theft.
Healthcare facilities may need their nursing professionals to have CPR and first aid credentials to ensure the safety of their staff and patients in case of medical emergencies. CPR and first aid can help stabilize a patient before medical help arrives.
TB Two-Step helps reduce false positive results associated with TB skin tests. This helps to quickly and accurately evaluate patients for the presence of TB, making it a useful tool for nursing professionals in proper diagnosis and treatment.
Hep B is a serious virus, and nurses need to be sure they are not at risk of contracting it or exposing other patients to it. Immunization, titer testing, and Declination credentials help to protect both the nurse and the patient.
Healthcare facilities might need their nursing professionals to have the COVID-19 Vaccine Card to ensure the safety of both patients and staff, demonstrate compliance and prevention methods, as well as increase public trust in the facility and its workers.
Long-term care nurses work outside the hospital setting, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health. These nurses cover a wide range...
A skilled nursing facility is an in-patient housing option that provides rehabilitation and medical treatment. A skilled nursing facility is staffed with licensed nurses around the clock, including registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs).
To become a licensed practical or vocational nurse (LPN/LVN) and maintain licensure, a candidate must complete a state-approved educational program, pass a standardized test for LPNs/LVNs, and fulfill other state-specific requirements.
Royal Park Health and Rehabilitation
This shift is in
Want to pick up high-paying PRN jobs in Washington? Nursa is a marketplace that connects nurses and CNAs with shifts near them.
If you are a healthcare worker looking for a change of scenery and a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience, Spokane, Washington is the perfect place for you. With its diverse landscape of mountains, forests, and rivers, Spokane offers unparalleled beauty. Per diem healthcare jobs provide the ideal opportunity to explore the city while working in a variety of settings. RNs, LPNs, CNAs and allied healthcare workers will benefit from the variety of jobs offered throughout the city.