LPNs are not only nurses but some of the hardest-working nurses you will ever meet. Transferring patients for tests and procedures. Monitoring vital signs and reporting on patient conditions. Educating patients and family members on discharge instructions. Changing dressings. Practical nurses provide direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician. On the job, they administer treatments in various healthcare settings, including hospitals, physician’s offices, long-term care facilities, home healthcare, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient surgery centers, schools, and more.
Responsibilities might include:
- Perform direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment and ensure the health and comfort of our patients
- Assist physicians and nursing staff with various procedures
- Help patients with mobility, such as transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Provide emotional support and companionship to patients
- Monitor patients’ vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse
- Document patient care and report any changes in condition to the nursing staff
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patients
- Follow established protocols and procedures for patient care
- Work 8 or 12-hour shifts
- A current License
- BLS and CPR certification
- Experience in specialty depending on the job
- Additional Items and requirements will be covered in the onboarding process
- Competitive Weekly pay
- Immediate start date available
- Set your own schedule, gain the freedom, pay and flexibility you deserve
- Overtime and holiday pay opportunities
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Flexible work schedule options: 10, 12, or 8-hour shifts; short-term, long-term, and overtime opportunities available.
- Everyday, facilities post their unscheduled shifts to the Nursa marketplace. Once you’ve registered and your license verified, you’ll be able to request shifts that fit your schedule. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want.
- Nursa is here to empower you and put you first. Creating an environment where you can achieve your career goals while spending time doing what matters most to you.
- Flexibility: You decide when, where and how much you work with no obligated minimum hours.
- Make More: It's time to be fairly compensated for the work you do. Top-of-market rates for all shifts.
- Effortless: Find endless opportunities with a click of a button. Tell us when you're available to work and we will do the rest.
- Nursa connects nurses who want to pick up per diem shifts and choose their own schedule with healthcare facilities who need shifts filled! RNs, LPNs, and CNAs can view and request shifts according to what works best for them. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want
1. Set up an account
2. Upload your licenses/certifications
3. Request shifts
When healthcare facilities can't fill a shift internally, they post it to Nursa where you can pick up the shift and earn top pay. Everyday, Nursa clinicians fill per diem shifts for healthcare facilities throughout Utah and the United States. Apply now to see more available shifts and start filling your schedule.
Earn Top Pay | Get Paid Weekly | Work for yourself | Work when, where and how much you want
Rose Linn Care Center
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Oregon? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing app.
West Linn, Oregon is an ideal place for healthcare professionals to pick up PRN jobs. This vibrant city offers a great quality of life with its stunning views of the Willamette River and Mount Hood, diverse outdoor activities, and plenty of restaurants and entertainment. Healthcare workers appreciate the flexibility of PRN jobs, as well as the opportunity to learn and grow their skills in a variety of settings.
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is a compassionate caregiver who plays a vital role in the healthcare system. They are responsible for providing basic nursing care to patients who are in need of medical attention.
Long Term Care
Long-term care nurses work outside the hospital setting, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health. These nurses cover a wide range...
A skilled nursing facility is an in-patient housing option that provides rehabilitation and medical treatment. A skilled nursing facility is staffed with licensed nurses around the clock, including registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs).