Responsibilities might include:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
Fingerprint Clearance Card is a vital credential for nursing professionals to demonstrate they have been security screened and approved to work in healthcare environments and they are less likely to pose a risk to patients.
A skilled nursing facility is an in-patient housing option that provides rehabilitation and medical treatment. A skilled nursing facility is staffed with licensed nurses around the clock, including registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs).
To become a licensed practical or vocational nurse (LPN/LVN) and maintain licensure, a candidate must complete a state-approved educational program, pass a standardized test for LPNs/LVNs, and fulfill other state-specific requirements.
Apache Junction Health Center
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Arizona? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing app.
Apache Junction, Arizona is a great place for RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and allied healthcare personnel to find flexible, rewarding opportunities in their field. With a variety of hospitals and healthcare facilities located throughout the city, there are plenty of chances to pick up PRN jobs to supplement a full-time position or work on a part-time basis.