Responsibilities might include:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
What is memory care nursing and why is it important? Learn more about this specialty.
AL nurses help care for residents of assisted living facilities. Residents usually include older adults but could also include younger adults with special needs. These residents maintain partial autonomy but might require assistance with some activities of daily living.
Requirements to become qualified medication administration personnel (QMAP) vary by state. However, most states require an individual to complete a state-approved medication aide training program and pass the respective examination.
Ralston Creek Neighborhood Assisted Living & Memory Care
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Colorado? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing mobile app.
Are you a nurse or healthcare professional looking to work in the charming city of Arvada, Colorado? If so, you should consider exploring the possibility of taking on PRN (per diem) shifts in the area.