Administering IV medication. Changing dresses on tender wounds. Assisting in the delivery of a child. Nurses have been the most trusted profession in the United States for 21 years straight, according to a Gallup Poll, for all those reasons and so much more than extend beyond the bedside. Jobs performed by registered nurses require high levels of skill, acuity, trust, honesty, ethical standards, knowledge, etc. Decisions nurses help make on the job can literally mean the difference between life and death. Surviving vs. thriving. Pain vs. comfort control. RNs must first meet the licensing requirements set forth by the state in which they plan to find jobs.
Responsibilities might include:
- Perform direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment and ensure the health and comfort of our patients
- Assist physicians and nursing staff with various procedures
- Help patients with mobility, such as transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Provide emotional support and companionship to patients
- Monitor patients’ vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse
- Document patient care and report any changes in condition to the nursing staff
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patients
- Follow established protocols and procedures for patient care
- Work 8 or 12-hour shifts
- A current License
- BLS and CPR certification
- Experience in specialty depending on the job
- Additional Items and requirements will be covered in the onboarding process
- Competitive Weekly pay
- Immediate start date available
- Set your own schedule, gain the freedom, pay and flexibility you deserve
- Overtime and holiday pay opportunities
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Flexible work schedule options: 10, 12, or 8-hour shifts; short-term, long-term, and overtime opportunities available.
- Everyday, facilities post their unscheduled shifts to the Nursa marketplace. Once you’ve registered and your license verified, you’ll be able to request shifts that fit your schedule. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want.
- Nursa is here to empower you and put you first. Creating an environment where you can achieve your career goals while spending time doing what matters most to you.
- Flexibility: You decide when, where and how much you work with no obligated minimum hours.
- Make More: It's time to be fairly compensated for the work you do. Top-of-market rates for all shifts.
- Effortless: Find endless opportunities with a click of a button. Tell us when you're available to work and we will do the rest.
- Nursa connects nurses who want to pick up per diem shifts and choose their own schedule with healthcare facilities who need shifts filled! RNs, LPNs, and CNAs can view and request shifts according to what works best for them. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you want
1. Set up an account
2. Upload your licenses/certifications
3. Request shifts
When healthcare facilities can't fill a shift internally, they post it to Nursa where you can pick up the shift and earn top pay. Everyday, Nursa clinicians fill per diem shifts for healthcare facilities throughout Utah and the United States. Apply now to see more available shifts and start filling your schedule.
Earn Top Pay | Get Paid Weekly | Work for yourself | Work when, where and how much you want
Park Forest Care Center
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Colorado? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing mobile app.
Are you a PRN healthcare professional ready to take your life back and make big money in a stunning location? Westminster, Colorado, could be the perfect place for you.
RNs provide support, comfort and compassion to their patients through a variety of services, such as administering treatments, monitoring vital signs, providing emotional support and educating patients and their families about medical conditions.
Long Term Care
Long-term care nurses work outside the hospital setting, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health. These nurses cover a wide range...
A skilled nursing facility is an in-patient housing option that provides rehabilitation and medical treatment. A skilled nursing facility is staffed with licensed nurses around the clock, including registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs).
Behavioral health, which includes mental health, is one of the most important nursing specialties today. First, 20% of all adults in the United States struggle with...