Responsibilities might include:
- Provide patient care
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Listen to patients, comfort them, and communicate any relevant information to supervisors
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to supervisors
- Collaborate with the rest of the healthcare team
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Current and valid license or certification
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nursing professionals who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
TB One-Step increases nurses' efficiency in providing care, as they can quickly screen for TB without having to collect lab samples. It is also more cost-effective, as it does not require expensive laboratory tests. Additionally, it provides a quick, accurate update on the patient's TB status within the last 12 months.
Fingerprint Clearance Card is a vital credential for nursing professionals to demonstrate they have been security screened and approved to work in healthcare environments and they are less likely to pose a risk to patients.
Long-term care nurses work outside the hospital setting, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health. These nurses cover a wide range...
Behavioral health, which includes mental health, is one of the most important nursing specialties today. First, 20% of all adults in the United States struggle with...
Registered nurses (RNs) must go through a rigorous process to become licensed RNs and maintain licensure. The process includes completion of an approved nursing program, standardized testing, and other state-mandated requirements.
Santa Rosa Care Center
This shift is in
Are you looking for high-paying CNA, LPN, or RN jobs in Arizona? Apply for per diem nursing jobs from the palm of your hand with our PRN nurse staffing app.
Tucson, Arizona is a great place for nursing professionals to live and work in. Learn more about per diem jobs for RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and other healthcare professionals.