CNA Jobs in Austin Offer High Per Diem Rates
“Keep Austin Weird” might be a phrase or motto you’ve heard about the city of Austin. It was created to promote small businesses and announced first on a radio station. Austin is home to some of the most state-of-the-art hospital and healthcare facilities. That being said, certified nursing assistants (CNAs) are in strong demand and the best way to tap into the market and find some of the best per diem jobs is using the Nursa™ application. It is very easy to use once you have downloaded it. You have to answer a few questions, upload a few documents, and then you can start applying to some of the best CNA jobs Austin has to offer. Today we will highlight some of the best hospitals and healthcare systems in the Austin area as well as point out some of the best places to see and visit while in Austin.
What’s The Average CNA Salary in Austin, Texas?
CNAs can expect to make $222 per day. With per diem shifts being the main focus of Nursa™ these salaries are 9% above the national average and sometimes even higher depending on the hospital or healthcare facility.
CNAs working in Austin, Texas work alongside other healthcare professionals, including registered nurses (RNs) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs).
Some of the Best Places to Work as a CNA in Austin
Today, we will highlight the top ten places looking for CNAs to fill per diem shifts.
- Ally Medical Emergency Room - Round Rock Directions: 2105 E Palm Valley Blvd Round Rock, TX 78665 Phone Number: (737) 402-2983 Business website: http://allymedical.com
- Ally Medical Emergency Room - South Austin Directions: 8721 Menchaca Rd Austin, TX 78748 Phone Number: Phone number: (737) 295-3163 Business website: http://allymedical.com
- Ally Medical Emergency Room - Bastrop Directions: 512 Hwy 71 W Bastrop, TX 78602 Phone Number: (512) 772-5091Business website: http://allymedical.com
- Ally Medical Emergency Room - Central Austin Directions: 5525 Burnet Rd Ste A Austin, TX 78756 Phone Number: (737) 295-3160 Business website: http://allymedical.com
- VIK Complete Care - Westlake Directions: 6836 Bee Cave Rd Ste 112 Austin, TX 78746 Phone Number: (512) 387-7920 Business Website: http://visitcompletecare.com
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center Directions: 5656 Bee Caves Rd Ste M-302 Austin, TX 78746 Phone Number: (512) 327-0000 Business Website: https://www.westlakemedical.com/
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin Directions: 1201 W 38th St Austin, TX 78705 Phone Number: (512) 324-1000 Business website: http://www.seton.net
- St. David's Women's Center Directions: 12106-12220 Renfert Way Austin, TX 78758 Phone Number: 512-901-1050 Business Website: http://www.womenscenteroftexas.com/
- St. Jude Medical Directions: 805 Las Cimas Pkwy Ste 100 Austin, TX 78746 Phone Number: (512) 732-0594
- Dell Children's Medical Center Directions: 4900 Mueller Blvd Austin, TX 78723 Phone Number: (512) 324-0000 Business Website: http://www.dellchildrens.net
Things to Do While in Austin Texas
Austin offers something for everyone when it comes to live music, food, art, outdoor springs, and even bat caves. Today we will offer some suggestions to do while in town and not working per diem shifts on Nursa™.
- What better way to see the bats under the Congress Avenue Bridge then from a Segway tour. You’ll get to see a large portion of the city around dusk time and not have to walk anywhere. The tours last around two and a half hours and are offered in English and Spanish. The tour is by Gliding Revolution.
- Barton Springs Pools are an amazing three acre fresh water spring that can has a temperature of around 68-70 degrees year round and makes it an ideal place to get some fresh water swimming and education about the springs and protected animals in the area. The website can be found here.
- You can’t mention BBQ unless Franklin BBQ is in the conversation. They claim to have the best BBQ in the universe, and the times listed on the website always say until sold out. Get there early and arrive hungry because this is some of the best that Austin has to offer. Their website can be found here.
Austin, Texas has a thriving and large craft brewing atmosphere. They have even dedicated a tour that takes a half a day just to visit three of the local craft beer breweries. Along the way, there will be chances for multiple tastes and ways to pick up your favorites for drinking at a later time. Here is a link for the tickets.