Healthcare Facilities in Wyoming
RNs, LPNs, & CNAs Enjoy the Clean Air & Gorgeous Parks
This state is an outdoor lover’s dream and we aren’t kidding about the clean air and gorgeous parks. The city of Cheyenne nestled in the southeast corner of the state is just north of the Rocky Mountains while Casper is firmly settled in the center of the Cowboy state and both these cities rank time and time again on our nation’s list of having the cleanest air.
Wyoming Natural Attractions
- Yellowstone National Park – Visit the world-famous Old Faithful geyser, among other geysers and beautiful rock formation attractions.
- Grand Teton National Park – This park boasts mountains, valley, lakes, and more and is a favorite for camping, hiking, kayaking, fishing, and biking.
- Rodeo Capital of the World – Cody, Wyoming hosts a rodeo every single night from June to August.
- Table Mountain Vineyards & Winery – Taste Wyoming through its rich wine varieties.
As attractive as Wyoming’s biggest natural attractions are, they aren’t the only things to see and enjoy. Rodeo in Wyoming isn’t just an event nor is it only in Cody. Rodeo is an entire season from May to August and towns big and small across the state host rodeos throughout the season.
Wyoming residents enjoy the four seasons to great advantage, even in the cold snowy months, there is plenty to do. Other common weekend activities for the locals include:
- Horseback Riding
- Snow Shoeing
- Snow Mobiling
- Hot Springs
- Rock Climbing
- Dog Sledding
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Ice Sports (fishing, skating, climbing)
Download the App and Get Started Now!
Nursa™ provides you a safe and secure place to store your credentials, and find available per-diem work close to home or across the country in real-time.
Nursa™ Connects Nurses and CNAs to Nearby Per Diem Jobs
Are you a CNA, LPN, or RN living in or near Wyoming? If you’re frustrated with searching for high-paying healthcare jobs, give up the google searches of CNA, LPN, or RN “jobs near me.” Instead, join Nursa™ and discover how easy it can be to find PRN jobs in facilities nearby.
PRN means you’d be working shifts on an as-needed basis. Facilities post their PRN shifts in real time to our Nursa™ job board. No need to go through application processes with each individual facility. Our smartphone application allows you to build and securely send your professional portfolio to facilities that need PRN clinicians. Do it all in one place. Do it all with our support. Do it with Nursa™ today!