Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) in Dallas Enjoy Per Diem Jobs
There is much to love about Dallas, Texas, but its great people make it shine. There is a bigger-than-life attitude and a pride in Texas's heritage among the people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. All across the city and from every walk of life, you can see their enthusiasm to accomplish extraordinary things. This is no different when it comes to their hospitals, urgent care facilities, and places that desperately need Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs).
Today, we are going to list some of the best hospitals in Dallas and some of the best things to do while either visiting or already living in the Dallas area.
Salaries For LVNs in the Dallas Area
It is no surprise that the salaries in Dallas are among some of the highest and best in the nation. LPNs can expect to make around $425 per PRN, one day shift. This is higher than 25% of the national average. So how do you find these amazing, high-paying jobs? First, by downloading the Nursa™ application you can start your profile by answering a few questions and applying to jobs around the Dallas area.
LVNs who pick up jobs in Dallas work alongside other nursing professionals. For example, registered nurses (RNs) and physicians often delegate tasks to LVNs, and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) often work beside LVNs and may perform some similar job duties.
So What are some of the best Hospitals and Care Facilities in Dallas
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Address: 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX, 75390-9265 Phone Number (214) 645-8300
- Baylor University Medical Center Address: 3500 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75246-2088 Phone Number: (214) 820-0111
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas Address: 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX, 75231-4426 Phone Number: (214) 345-6789
- Medical City Dallas Address: 7777 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX, 75230-2598 Phone Number: (972) 566-7000
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center Address: 1441 North Beckley Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75203-1201 Phone Number: (214) 947-8181
- Baylor Scott and White Heart and Vascular Hospital-Dallas Address: 621 North Hall Street, Suite 150, Dallas, TX, 75226-1339 Phone Number: (214) 820-0600
- Baylor Scott and White Institute for Rehabilitation-Dallas Address: 909 North Washington Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75246-1520 Phone Number: (214) 820-9300
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center-Uptown Address: 2727 East Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75204-2895 Phone Number: (214) 443-3000
- Children's Medical Center Dallas Address: 1935 Medical District Drive, Dallas, TX, 75235-7701 Phone Number: (214) 456-7000
- City Hospital at White Rock Address: 9440 Poppy Drive, Dallas, TX, 75218-3694 Phone Number: (214) 324-6100
Top Things to do While in Dallas
After making all that money from using the Nursa™ application, it's time to see some of the best things to see, eat, and experience in Dallas. If you know anything about Dallas, they do not do things small. They go big, large and extreme in most of their foods, sports teams, and most adventures to experience in Dallas. We’re going to keep the list small compared to Texan standards and go with the top five things to see while in Dallas.
- North Main BBQ – With all-you-can-eat BBQ, you better come starving. This place is not a fancy-looking place, but you can bet it is jammed packed with hungry customers. It can be found at: 406 N Main St. Euless, TX 76039 Phone Number: (817) 267-7821
- After all that food, the Dallas Arboretum, and Botanical Gardens can be a nice, relaxing way to bring some outdoors to your senses. They change the plants and rooms depending on the season and is great to visit at different times of the year. Their website can be found here.
- Another fun way to meet some new people, getting some exercise, seeing the city, and maybe having a few drinks is by signing up for one of the “Party Bike Pub Crawls in Deep Ellum and Downtown Dallas”. They visit three pubs along the way and can be found starting at 3909 Main, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
- The Bishops Arts District is one of the most walkable and welcoming areas of Dallas. It offers a ton of eateries for all gastronomical tastes and art while exploring the area. Be sure to check out this area if you are in Dallas.
- Another amazing sight not to be missed is the Dallas World Aquarium. It focuses mostly on animals and sea life of the Amazon but also has sea life from all over the world, giving it a huge variety of interesting conservation focusing on areas such as Mexico, Peru, Costa Rica, Brazil, and Venezuela. The website can be found here for more information.
Nursa™ is the best Application for finding PRN Jobs
Nursa™ is user-friendly, and a great resource when applying to PRN jobs, no matter what part of the country people want to travel to. Ever since the Pandemic, PRN shifts have become a lifeline for hospitals and care centers. Use Nursa™ now and start earning what you deserve, and maybe even explore a new city.