Looking for high-paying RN jobs in Pocatello? You’re in luck, plenty of jobs for nurses are open in Idaho. With Idaho having remote mountain towns and frontier areas, it becomes a struggle for many nurses to find healthcare facilities to work at. Since the pandemic, Idaho has experienced a massive nurse shortage. Reports claim that after 2 periods of the pandemic, Idaho lost 26% of its nursing workforce. New bills are aimed to address this shortage of nurses in Idaho. This has become a huge crisis for rural hospitals, but how are hospitals dealing with the nursing shortage? With the demand for nurses growing much higher than ever before, healthcare facilities in Pocatello, Idaho have positions opened for nurses of all kinds to take on the job.
Is Pocatello, Idaho A Good Place To Work As A Nurse?
The registered nurse's salary in Pocatello ranges from $51,273 to $65,345. RNs in Idaho earn higher salaries than the typical U.S. wage earner. Idaho is a great place to work as a nurse. With the high demand for nurses, and hospitals turning to healthcare staffing apps, now is the best time to get the positions you want without the hassle of a hiring process.
More About Pocatello, Idaho
Pocatello is known for being the largest city in Bannock County. Famous for its mountain biking and hiking trails, and miles of National Forest. With a pleasant community, it makes for a great place to find work. Whether you’re a long-time resident or a new tourist, there are always some new features of Pocatello to learn about.
- The Idaho Museum of Natural History is a wonderful place to learn about Idaho’s history. With its community donating and transporting materials and contributing financial support, the museum strives to inspire an appreciation for Idaho’s natural history and its exploration and preservation. Their unforgettable educational experiences are something you definitely don’t want to miss.
- Zoo Idaho is a zoo that features many animals native to the Intermountain West. Opened in 1932, the zoo has more than 100 animals representing 40 different species. Zoo Idaho is the only zoo to incorporate the Shoshone-Bannock tribal culture in its program of design. The zoo is entirely outdoors, and perfect for walking through to view the wildlife.
- Historic Downtown Pocatello is a unique town with an amazing history. With outdoor music, farmers' markets, and other community events, there is always something to do here. Historic Downtown Pocatello features many beautiful murals and buildings. The friendly community here will make you feel welcomed as you travel down the streets of Historic Downtown Pocatello.
- Looking for breakfast or brunch? Look no further than Jeri’s Jumbo’s Café. Offering some of the best breakfast you can get in Pocatello, this restaurant offers high quality and great flavors.
- Buddy’s Italian Restaurant has been serving the best Italian food since 1961. Offering buffet-style catering along with free Wi-Fi, it is the perfect place to dine in with friends or family.
- The Yellowstone Restaurant is Southeast Idaho’s best restaurant and lounge. Presenting their take on elevated comfort food, The Yellowstone Restaurant offers remarkable flavors to their plates, outstanding service, and serves some of the best dishes in a casual dining atmosphere. Their menu contains gluten-free options, along with vegan options. A great place for brunch or dinner.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pocatello are known for their clean and comfortable hotels. Conveniently placed right off Exit 71, it makes for the perfect hotel within easy travel distance to work and accessible restaurants. With high reviews, free pet stay, 24/7 pool and spa, amazing breakfast options, and amazing service, you do not want to miss out on staying at La Quinta Inn & Suites.
- Super 8 by Wyndham in Pocatello offers the best value for your money. Super 8 provides all sorts of amenities while staying at their hotels. Free and fast Wi-Fi, parking, breakfast, and a pet-friendly hotel. Conveniently placed for the quickest travel to and from work. With its great reviews, it’s worth visiting and staying at for the lowest prices.
How Can I Find Per Diem RN Jobs Near Me?
Nursa™ is here to help you easily search for job openings, and opportunities to continue your career in healthcare. Download the nurse staffing app, verify your license and start finding jobs in Pocatello today. You will also find RN jobs in other cities in the state of Idaho and across the nation on the Nursa™ app.