The Ultimate Guide to Per Diem RN Jobs in Garden City
The healthcare industry grows and evolves, and so does the demand for registered nurses (RNs) nationwide. Nowhere is this demand more evident than in the state of Idaho, where the growing population and aging workforce are driving the need for qualified healthcare professionals. In particular, Garden City, Idaho, is experiencing increased demand for RNs, making it an attractive location for those seeking per diem nursing jobs.
Average Salary for an RN in Garden City
The average pay for an RN in the state of Idaho is $78,610. However, the pay for an RN in Garden City is $81,240, higher than the state's average. In Garden City, registered nurses often work alongside CNAs (certified nursing assistants) and LPNs (licensed practical nurses).
Nursa can help RNs find per diem jobs in Garden City and across the state. Our app allows RNs to browse and apply for per diem jobs in their area, making it easier to find high-paying job opportunities that fit their schedule and career goals.
How Nursa Can Help Find Per Diem RN Jobs Near You
Nursa connects healthcare facilities with qualified, experienced RNs.With Nursa, RNs can find per diem jobs that match their skills, experience, and schedule. This means they can choose to work in different healthcare settings and gain valuable experience while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Landmarks to Visit in Garden City
Practicing self-care and setting boundaries can help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. This can include taking breaks and vacations and engaging in activities that bring you joy. For example, some landmarks to visit in your free time include:
- Boise River Greenbelt: The Greenbelt is a picturesque pathway that provides easy access to the city's natural beauty.
- Boise River Park: The Boise River Park is a popular spot for water sports. It's a great way to cool off during the hot summer months.
- Riverside Hotel: The Riverside Hotel is a Garden City landmark known for its beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning river views.
- Payette Brewing Company: Founded in 2010, Payette Brewing Company is a local favorite known for its craft beers and lively atmosphere. Take a brewery tour or enjoy a drink on the patio overlooking the Boise River.
- Centennial Waterfront Park: This park is a beautiful green space in the heart of Garden City, with a playground, skate park, and amphitheater. It's an excellent spot for a picnic or a leisurely stroll.
- Edwards Greenhouse: Edwards Greenhouse is a family-owned business that has been a part of the Garden City community for over 80 years. It offers an impressive selection of plants, flowers, and gardening supplies.
- Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area: Located just 30 minutes from Garden City, the Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area is a popular ski and snowboarding destination in the winter. In the summer, it offers hiking trails, disc golf, and scenic chairlift rides.
Working as an RN can be demanding, both physically and emotionally. However, there are ways to balance your working life with your personal life. One way to achieve this balance is to work in a per diem capacity. This gives you more control over your schedule and the flexibility to attend to personal commitments.
What to Expect on Your First Per Diem RN Job?
Working as an RN in a per diem capacity means you can choose when and where you work. Your schedule may vary weekly, and you may be required to work some night shifts and weekends. However, this also means you can take time off when needed and be free to explore different healthcare settings.
On your first per diem RN job, you can expect to provide direct patient care. However, the specific tasks and responsibilities may vary depending on the healthcare setting and the needs of the patients.
Find Jobs in Garden City, Idaho
RNs in Garden City might also find jobs in the surrounding area:
- Caldwell: Caldwell is a charming town about 20 miles from Garden City. Its population is approximately 55,000 people.
- Kuna: Kuna is a small town just 15 miles from Garden City. Its population is approximately 20,000 people, and it is known for its rural charm and friendly community.
- Middleton: Middleton is a quaint town about 20 miles from Garden City. Its population is approximately 8,000 people, and it is known for its small-town charm and affordable living.
In conclusion, the demand for RNs in Idaho, particularly in Garden City, continues to grow as the healthcare industry expands. With the help of Nursa, RNs can easily find per diem jobs that fit their schedule and career goals. Garden City offers a unique blend of natural beauty, culture, and a growing healthcare industry, making it an ideal location for RNs seeking personal and professional fulfillment. With its numerous landmarks and attractions, Garden City is a great place to work and a great place to call home.