Join our growing network of dedicated and experienced registered nurses (RNs) finding high-paying per diem job opportunities in
With Nursa, registered nurses provide and coordinate patient care in a variety of settings, including hospitals, long-term care centers, assisted living facilities (ALFs), skilled nursing centers, outpatient care centers, home healthcare services, dialysis clinics, and other types of nursing care facilities. RNs assess patients’ healthcare needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and provide education and emotional support for patients and their families.
Although work duties can vary significantly depending on an RN’s particular work setting and specialty, here are some common RN responsibilities:
- Collect information and assess a patient’s condition by taking their vital signs and medical history, performing physical examinations and observations, and analyzing laboratory tests
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to plan and coordinate patient care
- Develop and implement patient care plans based on ongoing assessments and physician’s instructions
- Administer medications and other treatments as prescribed
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in a patient's condition
- Work with patients and family members to explain treatments and procedures
- Advocate for the best interests of the patient and serve as a communicator between the patient and the healthcare team
- Educate patients and family members about health promotion and self-care management and offer emotional support
- Maintain patient confidentiality and ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
Here are basic qualifications and fundamental nursing skills of Nursa RNs:
- Current and valid RN license
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and/or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Knowledge of nursing procedures and protocols
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
RNs who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
About Required RN License:
To become a registered nurse (RN), an individual needs to complete an accredited nursing program for RNs. After that, they must complete a licensure application and approval process that meets their respective state’s licensing requirements and pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). Furthermore, RNs must renew licensure periodically, following their state’s requirements.
Lincoln, Nebraska is a vibrant hub of culture, education and natural beauty. The city is proudly home to the University of Nebraska, which offers a robust academic program and a top-tier healthcare system. Nursing professionals especially love Lincoln for its economic opportunities- the city offers competitive pay rates for per diem assignments with a lower cost of living compared to other major cities in the area.
Nebraska is a state in the midwestern United States with the nickname of the "Cornhusker State." It is known for its varied landscapes ranging from tall grass prairies to rugged badlands. It's also famous for its history of agricultural production and is home to some of the country's best beef, pork, and other agricultural products.
GO BEYOND A SINGLE JOB
Choose multiple RN shifts on your schedule
Until then, you can continue with the app to signup or login.
Per diem jobs in Lincoln City, Nebraska offer healthcare workers an opportunity to explore a new city, while also having the flexibility to pick up shifts when and where they want. With a range of medical facilities and a variety of shifts to choose from, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and allied healthcare workers can find just the right job for their needs.
Want to pick up high-paying PRN jobs in Nebraska? Nursa is a marketplace that connects nurses and CNAs with shifts near them.
Registered nurses (RNs) must go through a rigorous process to become licensed RNs and maintain licensure. The process includes completion of an approved nursing program, standardized testing, and other state-mandated requirements.
Featured RN JobsSee RN Jobs
Learn More about Jobs in This State
Pick Up a Job Today
Find per diem PRN job opportunities in your area. High paying CNA, LPN and RN and many more are now available now.Find PRN Jobs
Post Your Jobs Today
Facilities who use Nursa fill 3 times as many open per diem shifts, on average, compared to trying to fill the shifts themselves.Post Jobs