Join our growing network of dedicated and experienced registered nurses (RNs) finding high-paying per diem job opportunities in
With Nursa, registered nurses provide and coordinate patient care in a variety of settings, including hospitals, long-term care centers, assisted living facilities (ALFs), skilled nursing centers, outpatient care centers, home healthcare services, dialysis clinics, and other types of nursing care facilities. RNs assess patients’ healthcare needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and provide education and emotional support for patients and their families.
Although work duties can vary significantly depending on an RN’s particular work setting and specialty, here are some common RN responsibilities:
- Collect information and assess a patient’s condition by taking their vital signs and medical history, performing physical examinations and observations, and analyzing laboratory tests
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to plan and coordinate patient care
- Develop and implement patient care plans based on ongoing assessments and physician’s instructions
- Administer medications and other treatments as prescribed
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in a patient's condition
- Work with patients and family members to explain treatments and procedures
- Advocate for the best interests of the patient and serve as a communicator between the patient and the healthcare team
- Educate patients and family members about health promotion and self-care management and offer emotional support
- Maintain patient confidentiality and ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
Here are basic qualifications and fundamental nursing skills of Nursa RNs:
- Current and valid RN license
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and/or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Knowledge of nursing procedures and protocols
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
RNs who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate all preferences and lifestyles
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
Nursa enables registered nurses (RNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
About Required RN License:
To become a registered nurse (RN), an individual needs to complete an accredited nursing program for RNs. After that, they must complete a licensure application and approval process that meets their respective state’s licensing requirements and pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). Furthermore, RNs must renew licensure periodically, following their state’s requirements.
Norwalk is a city of more than 85,000 people located in Fairfield County, Connecticut along the Long Island Sound. The city is known for its scenic harbor and shoreline, its culture and arts district, and its historic architecture. Nursing professionals are attracted to the city to pick up per diem shifts due to the numerous hospitals and healthcare centers.
Connecticut is affectionately known as the "Constitution State" and is located in the Northeast of the USA. It is a vibrant state with many opportunities for nurses. With its high pay rates for per diem shifts and excellent hospitals, it is an attractive location for nurses seeking varied experiences.
GO BEYOND A SINGLE JOB
Choose multiple RN shifts on your schedule
Until then, you can continue with the app to signup or login.
Visit Norwalk, Connecticut for a unique experience for RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and allied healthcare personnel. This city offers numerous attractions and a vibrant nightlife. It is conveniently located to New York City and its beaches, making it an ideal destination for PRN jobs. The cost of living is lower than other major cities and the city offers ample opportunities to explore its parks, museums, and cultural attractions.
Are you looking for high-paying RN, LPN, or CNA jobs in Connecticut? Apply for per diem nursing jobs with our PRN nurse staffing app.
Registered nurses (RNs) must go through a rigorous process to become licensed RNs and maintain licensure. The process includes completion of an approved nursing program, standardized testing, and other state-mandated requirements.
Featured RN JobsSee RN Jobs
Learn More about Jobs in This State
Pick Up a Job Today
Find per diem PRN job opportunities in your area. High paying CNA, LPN and RN and many more are now available now.Find PRN Jobs
Post Your Jobs Today
Facilities who use Nursa fill 3 times as many open per diem shifts, on average, compared to trying to fill the shifts themselves.Post Jobs