Healthcare Facilities in California
CNAs, LPNs, and RNs Enjoy Working PRN Jobs in the State of California
California has a reputation for its luxurious beachside homes, larger than life housewives, Hollywood movie stars, merciless wildfires, the towering sequoias, and some of the highest pay rates and salaries for certified nursing assistants (CNAs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and registered nurses (RNs).
PRN is the medical abbreviation for per diem, which means working on an as-needed basis, or on-demand. Nursa™ is the nurse staffing agency that has made finding those coveted high-income shifts easy for you, by making the entire process from searching the jobs to landing the jobs possible within our smartphone application. Download the app today and start browsing CNA, LPN, and RN jobs near you that are available in real-time.
PRN Nurses and CNAs Live It Up in California
The state of California is so big, it can hardly be described in a few adjectives. Moreover, its geography varies so greatly that said adjectives may be contradictory to each other based on where you reside. California has mountains, it has a barren desert, it has lush forests, and it has beaches. Wherever you live in the Golden State, there are countless activities and majestic sites to inspire and enliven you.
Regular free-time activities:
- Vineyards and wineries
- Rock climbing
- Scuba diving
Download the App and Get Started Now!
Nursa™ provides you a safe and secure place to store your credentials, and find available per-diem work close to home or across the country in real-time.
It would be impossible to provide a comprehensive list of California’s star attractions but here’s a teaser to get you started:
- Alcatraz – Take a short cruise to visit the famous island prison also known as “The Rock”.
- Venice Beach – Join the thousands of people from around the world that visit Venice Beach daily and see the street performers, buy from the vendors, and try your skateboarding skills.
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Visit the theme park, catch a show, and arrange a run-in with your favorite character.
- San Francisco Ballet – Experience performance art by watching the exquisite dancers of San Francisco’s Ballet Company, founded in 1933.
- Lake Tahoe – California indeed has gorgeous ocean views, but Lake Tahoe’s beauty shouldn’t be overlooked. Rent a cabin or stay in a resort and enjoy all the fun a weekend at the lake has to offer.
- Getty Center – Architecture and art buffs will get lost visiting the Getty Center. Rotating exhibitions and community events make this center more than a one-time visit.
- Wine Country – Northern California is wine country, and home to more than just the two world-famous vineyards of Napa and Sonoma.
- Sequoia National Forest – Be humbled and awestruck by the towering power and beauty of the giant sequoias.
Nursa™ Makes Full-Time PRN Nursing Jobs in California a Dream Come True
California is a wonderful place that many call home and others dream to call it home. However, the cost of living and finding jobs can make it seem an impossible reality. Join the Nursa™ community and gain access to high paying PRN shifts and local travel nursing jobs across the state to make life in California your reality.