Join our growing network of dedicated and experienced licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) finding high-paying per diem job opportunities in
LPNs and LVNs provide basic nursing care and treatment to patients under the supervision and guidance of nursing supervisors or physicians. With Nursa, practical or vocational nurses can work in a variety of settings, including nursing and residential care facilities, long-term care centers, assisted living facilities (ALFs), hospitals, home healthcare services, physicians’ offices, and more.
Although no two jobs are identical, the following are typical duties of LPNs/LVNs across work settings:
- Interview patients and record their medical histories
- Monitor patients’ health by checking their vital signs, including pulse rate, blood pressure, and body temperature
- Provide basic patient care and comfort, including changing bandages and helping with activities of daily living, such as bathing and eating
- Observe, record, and report changes in a patient’s condition to registered nurses (RNs), advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs), or physicians
- Document patient care and maintain health records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Perform or assist in clinical tests, such as phlebotomy duties and urinalysis
- Maintain safety standards and infection control procedures
The following are qualifications required of LPNs/LVNs working with Nursa and fundamental skills in the nursing profession:
- Current and valid practical or vocational nurse license
- Ability to work both without immediate supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide compassionate and reliable care
- Good time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
Licensed practical and vocational nurses who find jobs with Nursa enjoy all of the following advantages:
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate a variety of preferences and lifestyles
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fast and straightforward payments
- User-friendly platform and downloadable app for easy job booking
- Access to a wide range of per diem jobs and other short-term assignments
Nursa enables licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) to work when and where they want. Get started in three easy steps:
- Set up an account
- Upload your licenses/certifications
- Request shifts
About Required LPN License:
To pursue practical or vocational nurse licensure, an individual must complete a state-approved educational program, which takes approximately one year. A candidate must also pass National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) and fulfill other state-specific requirements, including completing a licensure application and paying the respective fee. After obtaining licensure, LPNs/LVNs must renew licensure periodically, following their state’s requirements.
Connecticut is affectionately known as the "Constitution State" and is located in the Northeast of the USA. It is a vibrant state with many opportunities for nurses. With its high pay rates for per diem shifts and excellent hospitals, it is an attractive location for nurses seeking varied experiences.
GO BEYOND A SINGLE JOB
Choose multiple LPN shifts on your schedule
Until then, you can continue with the app to signup or login.
Plainfield, Connecticut is an ideal city for healthcare professionals looking to pick up PRN jobs. The city offers a variety of opportunities to get involved in the community and develop professionally. With a strong network of hospitals, care centers, and clinics, it is easy to find an opportunity to work in one's field. The cost of living is also relatively low, making it a great place for healthcare professionals to pursue their career goals.
Are you looking for high-paying RN, LPN, or CNA jobs in Connecticut? Apply for per diem nursing jobs with our PRN nurse staffing app.
To become a licensed practical or vocational nurse (LPN/LVN) and maintain licensure, a candidate must complete a state-approved educational program, pass a standardized test for LPNs/LVNs, and fulfill other state-specific requirements.
Learn More about Jobs in this State
Pick Up a Job Today
Find per diem PRN job opportunities in your area. High paying CNA, LPN and RN and many more are now available now.Find PRN Jobs
Post Your Jobs Today
Facilities who use Nursa fill 3 times as many open per diem shifts, on average, compared to trying to fill the shifts themselves.Post Jobs