Per diem LPN jobs in Salt Lake City, Utah
Nursa works with medical facilities to help fill their Per Diem shifts. Apply now and we'll connect you with available shifts in your area so you can pick up an extra shift and earn some extra money. Per Diem shifts offer great pay and flexibility and are a great way to supplement your current job.
Standar Hourly Rates
This is such a great way for me to make some additional money and coordinate a traveling job that one has to be a few shifts that work with my schedule. The staff have all been amazing and super helpful too. Just got my first check abd I kept telling my husband I can't believe how easy of a process that was!!!
Utah Healthcare Facilities Offer High-Paying RN, LPN & CNA Jobs
Discover Why Local Travel Nurses Love Picking Up Shifts in Utah
Nursa™ Connects RNs, LPNs, and CNAs to Jobs in Utah
Simplify Your Life. Use Nursa™ to Find CNA, LPN, and RN Jobs
Nursa™ is not a typical travel nurse agency. Nursa™ is the future of nurse staffing and a transparent solution that puts the right nurses in the places – at the right times.
Our recruiters, team members, and support staff are here to help you make it through each shift. Medical professionals are empowered with Nursa™ to advance their healthcare careers and pick up jobs directly from employers within the nursing agency app.
Clinicians appreciate the transparency provided by our PRN nurse app which allows you to see real jobs for registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) in real-time. Talk directly with employers using the chat interface and get the information you need on part-time and PRN nursing shifts. Click here to learn the difference between part-time and PRN nursing.
Upload and verify your nursing license, any specialization or training certificates, and share them securely and directly with potential employers within the secure digital portfolio. Nursa™ is well-established among the medical facility community in Utah. Want to learn more about our nurse agency app? Visit our About Us Page.
Download the App and Get Started Now!
Nursa™ provides you a safe and secure place to store your credentials, and find available per-diem work close to home or across the country in real-time.
A Little History Behind the State of Utah
Medical Professionals Love Life in Utah: Here’s Why
- Thriving towns. Beautiful landscapes. Bustling cities. Happy friendly communities. Utah has many different great places to live and work. These communities and cities have employment opportunities for medical professionals.
- Utah is safe. Utah has a very low violent crime rate and the third-lowest poverty rate among the other United States. Medical professionals feel safe living and working in Utah communities.
- Utah outdoors is fun and gorgeous. This state is home to five national parks where the opportunities for hiking, horseback riding, biking, and kayaking abound. Explore the Arches National Park that boasts awe-inspiring arches of Moab or the red rock and lush forest of Bryce Canyon National Park.
- If you pick up a job in Utah during the wintertime, spend your downtime outdoors! An average 48-inches of snow per year blankets this beautiful state. Skiing. Snowboarding. Snowshoeing. These activities will become part of your winter weekend adventures if you pick up a nursing job in Utah.
- Employment in Utah is secure. Utah statistically has a lower unemployment rate than the national average. Utah has risen in status over the years to be a state known for attracting young professionals, also in creative professions. It is home to the world-renown independent film festival, the Sundance Film Festival. It’s this reason that so many RNs, LPNs, and CNAs find high-paying jobs in this state.
- Utah Has Public Transportation. Utah has commuter train services, buses, and an ever-expanding light rail system. Get to work or other cities easily. During ski season, special ski buses run routes to all four of the Salt Lake resorts, Powder Mountain, and Snowbasin.
- Utah Taxes Aren’t Tricky. Local travel and per diem nurses can easily get anxiety worrying about loopholes and thresholds when it comes to tax considerations. Not in Utah. Utah taxes are easily understood because they are a flat-tax state. That means that no matter your income, your tax rates will be the same as everyone else’s. No thresholds. No increased tax rate because you make more money. Property taxes are low. Estate taxes are non-existent. Simplicity helps make PRN or local travel nurse tax considerations seem much less overwhelming in Utah.
Find CNA, LPN, and RN Jobs Near You with Nursa™
Are you looking for 8-hour shifts? 12-hour shifts? Create your own work schedule that fits the demands of your busy life with our nurse agency app. Whether you are looking to supplement your full-time job with some additional per diem nursing shifts or create a full-time career out of PRN nursing, both are within your grasp with Nursa™. Advance your nursing career today.