Boise, Idaho not only has amazing sights, attractions, and places to explore but also offers huge benefits for licensed practical nurses (LPNs) when it comes to per diem shifts, easily accessible and user-friendly from the Nursa™ app.
Nursa™ allows LPNs the freedom and advantage of often higher pay from just doing a per diem shift. Boise houses over 10 major state-of-the-art hospitals offering all the major specialties, LPNs are looking forward to the highest salaries. Today, we are going to highlight the major hospitals in the major metropolitan area and also highlight some of the best ways to enjoy the city if you’re just visiting or already a local and looking to change up your resume and add some meaningful experience.
What is an Average Salary for a Per Diem Shift In Boise
At $310 dollars a day, LPNs can expect to be making less than 9% of the national average for per diem work in Boise. With 10 specialty and highly ranked hospitals in the area, it will not be hard to find per diem shifts to fill. The bonus is you will be able to only apply to the shifts and places you want to work and choose. So where are all these amazing hospitals needing LPNs filling in per diem shifts?
Boise, Idaho Area Major Hospitals
Depending on your specialty or where you want to be located in Boise can make a huge difference in decision-making when wanting to explore the city and explore the multitude of activities available for exploring. Here, we will highlight the top 10 hospitals and give direct link information for easier decision-making when trying to decide where to do some per diem shifts while also enjoying the surrounding area.
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center: Contact Us190 E Bannock St. Boise, ID 8371 Directions (208) 381-2222
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center: Contact Us 1055 N Curtis Rd Boise, ID 83706 Directions (208) 367-2121
- Treasure Valley Hospital: Contact Us 8800 W Emerald St. Boise, ID 8370 Directions (208) 373-5000
- St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center: Contact Us 520 S Eagle Rd Meridian, ID 83642 Directions (208) 706-5000
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center—Nampa: Contact Us 1512 12th Ave Rd Nampa, ID 83686 Directions (208) 205-1000
- St. Luke's Nampa Medical Center: Contact Us 9850 St. Lukes Dr. Nampa, ID 83687 Directions (208) 505-2000
- West Valley Medical Center: Contact Us 1717 Arlington Ave Caldwell, ID 83605 Directions (208) 459-4641
- Saint Alphonsus Neighborhood Hospital-South Nampa: Contact Us 1510 12th Ave Rd Nampa, ID 83686 Directions (208) 498-1333
- Valor Health: Contact Us 1202 E Locust St. Emmett, ID 83617 Direction (208) 365-3561
- St. Luke's Elmore Medical Center: Contact Us 895 N 6th E. Mountain Home, ID 83647 Directions (208) 587-8401
Things to Do in Boise, Idaho
Boise, Idaho is not only home to some of the best healthcare facilities for LPNs, but also is home to some of the best outdoor activities, markets, foodie locations, festivals, and experiences all year round. After making all that nice per diem money we are going to highlight some places to visit and things to do if you're a local or visiting the area. There are a ton of highly sought-after sights, locations, and once-in-a-lifetime events in Boise, Idaho. Today, we will highlight some top things to explore while in town and the surrounding areas.
Outdoor Adventures Abound
- Boise Scavenger Hunt Adventure – Get to know Boise uniquely by participating in a scavenger hunt instead of a traditional sightseeing tour. This walking tour features an Amazing Race–style gameplay where you'll learn a bit about local history, discover popular and lesser-known sights, and solve clues in order to complete challenges.
- Hot Springs - It's no secret that the Boise River is an amazing destination for all things on the water, floating down the river on inner tubes, kayaks, or soaking in the numerous hot springs around the area. Nothing feels better after a per diem shift than a soak in some of the most breathtaking hot springs all around Boise, Idaho.
- Bogus Basin - With a ski/snowboarding mountain in the backyard of Boise, Idaho there is something for everyone of all ages to do. There is outdoor yoga, downhill BMX trails, hiking, snow tubing, and many other adventures all in one place. Bogus Basin is a great place to explore during any season.
Luxury and Culinary Tours
Indulge Boise – If you’re a foodie and some finer things in life, look no further than Indulge Boise. They have many arts, culture, and fine dining located all over Boise for a great adventure for the senses.